Avoiding Fog Dust N95 Surgical Mask , N95 Respirator Mask Anti Air
Material: non woven
Function: prevent spittle, sand, dust, haze, bacteria, etc
Size: one size fits all
Tips: the best protective effect is to hold the tip of nose tightly
2 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow
headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower
strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of
the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip
using only one hand may result in less effective respirator
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before
entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not
possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be
tied in the strap.
The package of this fold mask with is 20pcs/box , 20box/carton and
the size of the carton is 64.5*54*27cm.
4 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering
half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing,
marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified
body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment
procedure based on internal production control plus supervised
product checks at random intervals set out in Annex VII under
surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.